About Life Transformation
for Africa Initiative
Life Transformation for Africa Initiative (LIFTforAfrica) is a non-governmental and non profit making organization that is focused on reorientation and readdressing certain unconventional ways in which we approach and interpret reality, it is ‘transformational’and policy orientated in the sense that it is intended to initiate a new approach and perception towards life.
To succeed, you have to do things differently…..
When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at changes –Wayne Dyer
Life Transformation for Africa Initiative is determined on ameliorating and achieving some Key Agenda of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals 2030, with focus on Health, Education, Good Governance and Prevalence of Justice, while also having insight areas of Ending Poverty, Zero Hunger, Economic Growth, Gender Equality and Women Empowerment, Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions, Partnership Etc.
“To Engender Societal Transformation and Economic Growth”
“A healthy society of Intellectual and Noble Leaders, where youths are empowered and
resourceful. A society where the rights and privileges of every Citizen are not only
protected but also respected”.
- Transparency and
- Continual Improvement and Inclusion
- Vulnerable groups and
- Good governance
- Ensure a Healthy Society and Addressing with prime importance; Sickle Cell, Diabetes,
HIV/AIDS and other health-related issues
- Raise a new generation of Leaders with a refined approach, perception, and conception of
- Reducing poverty through social empowerment of the Youth with focus on the Girl child and
Women, and also engaging in entrepreneurial skill training.
- Engaging in Civic Education and also address certain Human Right Abuses affecting our
- Advocates for citizen participation in Governance, and also ensuring Accountability, Credibility,and Transparency from the Government.
- Ensuring safe cyberspace.
- HealthCare/Medical outreach —(Diabetes, Sickle Cell and PLWHA, etc)
- Leadership Training and Capacity Building (Counselling) and ICT
- Civic Education and Good Governance
- Human Right Education
- Micro Credit Service